Fieldmans Access Floors is a leading raised access flooring company which has successfully installed raised access floors throughout the world. At Fieldmans we have undertaken projects ranging from as little as 3m² in size right up to major installations spanning 25,000m².
We started our company in 1993 and we rapidly grew to become one of the most established access flooring companies in the UK. Our success is founded on the fact that we are truly independent which allows us to use the products that are best suited to our clients’ specific requirements.
We have extensive experience in supplying access flooring for the following projects:
- Redevelopment and ‘new build’
- Commercial or industrial
- Data centres
- Health sector
- Building extensions
Fields of construction
Our workforce is able to undertake the following forms of constructions for your project:
- Raised access floors and platform floors.
- Floors in computer rooms and clean rooms.
- All ancillary constructions including: steps, ramps, fascia’s, handrails, bridging solutions, expansion joint details, perimeter details, stringers, cavity barriers and pedestal bracing.
- All ancillary operations including: dust-proof sealing of structures, cleaning underfloor voids, and mechanical fixing of components.
- Oversized panels.
- Glass floor panels.
- Client supplied items including: floor grills or diffusers, electrical and data boxes.
Why choose Fieldmans?
If you choose Fieldmans Access Flooring for your access flooring project, we can offer you the following benefits:
- We are a family run business and we are proud to offer a truly personal level service and support to our clients.
- Our employees are highly skilled and can work efficiently with meticulous attention to detail.
- Our management control is highly effective and will ensure that our projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Our workforce is flexible and can provide an immediate response when required for urgent works.
- We have the capacity to handle large scale projects without compromising our service standards.
- We have a minor works division dedicated to smaller projects.
- We can work out of normal hours: during the night, at weekends, and on public holidays.
- We are financially stable and do not require retentions.
- We are able to work throughout the UK and overseas.
- We can undertake modifications and remedial works to existing raised access floors.
- We offer a consultancy service offering tailored solutions whether the project is remedial, a redevelopment or a new build.
- We offer a comprehensive design service including detailed layout drawings carried out in-house with AutoCAD software.
- We are able to provide a detailed and accurate estimate on all projects.
- We offer a competitive pricing model.
Our extensive project portfolio includes the supply and installation of raised access flooring systems to the £820 million Terminal 2 building at London Heathrow Airport.
If you are looking for a raised access flooring company to handle your project, we believe we have the experience and expertise to ensure that the work is carried out to the highest industry standards.
Fieldmans Access Floors Ltd has been successfully installing raised access floors across London, all of the UK and abroad since 1993, quality and client satisfaction are always the highest priority.
The fact that we are completely independent allowing us to use the product that is correct for our clients’ requirements has helped our company become one of the leading Access Flooring companies in the UK.
Should you wish to contact us directly regarding Raised Access Flooring, for a no-obligation site survey or just some advice, please call on