Fieldmans Access Floors have successfully installed raised access floor projects worldwide, ranging from 3m² to 25,000m² in size and have the in-depth knowledge and breadth of experience to carry out any size of Raised Access Flooring project, to suit your timescales and budget needs. Whether your project is:
- Redevelopment and ‘new build’
- Commercial or Industrial
- Data Centres
- Health Sector
- Extension to your existing building
Being independent allows us to supply and install all types of Raised Access Flooring to suit our customers’ exact specifications. We provide a competitive, detailed and accurate estimate, without the need for a retention payment. The products supplied are all fully compliant to the standards detailed in the K41 raised flooring specification. Fields of construction include:
- Raised access floors / platform floors.
- Floors in computer rooms and clean rooms.
- Related ancillary constructions including ramps, steps, handrails, fascia’s, bridging solutions for under-structures, perimeter details, expansion joint details, stringers, pedestal bracing and cavity barriers.
- Ancillary operations including dustproof sealing of structures, mechanical fixing of components and cleaning of underfloor void.
- Oversized panels.
- Glass floor panels, aluminium grilles with dampers, precision cutting on site of apertures for grommets etc.
- Incorporation of client supplied items including floor grilles/diffusers, electrical and data boxes, etc.
Fieldmans Access Floors Ltd has been successfully installing raised access floors across London, all of the UK and abroad since 1993, quality and client satisfaction are always the highest priority.
There are 2 key factors that have helped our company become one of the leading Access Flooring companies in the UK:
- We are completely independent allowing us to use the product that is correct for our clients’ requirements.
- We directly employ our staff, negating the need for any reliance on subcontractors.
Should you wish to contact us directly for a no-obligation site survey or just some advice, please call on