LEADING THE WAY IN RAISED ACCESS FLOORING
ATTIRO BY KINGSPAN / FIELDMANS
Fieldmans are proud to be the main supplier of Kingspan’s Attiro range. A unique collaboration of innovation and functionality in access flooring design, it opens up range of options for our clients to choose from, giving them even greater design flexibility.
- A truly independent installer of Raised Floors and Access Flooring solutions.
- Family run business offering a personal service and support.
- Skilled, directly employed, workforce with high output and attention to detail.
- Flexible workforce providing immediate response when required for urgent projects.
- Fieldmans has yet to encounter a project too large for a first-class service to be provided.
- Minor Works division meaning that no project is too small.
- Technical know-how. All employees throughout the company have direct, hands-on experience.
- In-house design service and quality of installation
- Efficient, management control leading to project performance on time and within budget.
- Engaging site co-operation, “Partnering” in the widest sense
- Financial stability meaning retentions are not necessary
- Competitive pricing model
- Own supply depots
- Able to work throughout the UK and overseas
- Clean room specialists
“Please express my gratitude to Joe on all of his hard work on this project!
Fieldman’s have been a pleasure to work with, all documents are on time, mostly early and always done to an exceptional standard. Coming to the end of the project is usually when we have to do a lot of chasing for missing documents or Status B/C’s.
Fieldman’s is officially off my hit list, and wasn’t even close to making it! Please give him the credit he deserves!”
No-obligation Free Quote
Should you wish to contact Fieldmans Access Floors Ltd directly regarding Raised Access Flooring, for a no-obligation site survey or just some advice, please call on 020 8462 7100 or click the contact button.
Safety Contractor of the Month and Trade Contractor Safety Monthly League Winners
Fieldmans have been awarded the Safety Contractor of the month certificate and also are Trade Contractor Safety Monthly League winners in recognition of our Health and Safety standards achieved while working at 6 Pancras Square.
These awards identify the brilliance of businesses and their employees in managing health, safety and environmental risks.
Our continuous improvement and high standards enables us to deliver the pinnacle of health and safety management and supervision at all levels from site safety to environmental risks.
Bronze National Company Award with the Considerate Constructors Scheme
In November 2016, Fieldmans Access Floors Ltd. were honoured to attend The Considerate Constructors Scheme’s National Awards ceremony held at the Four Seasons hotel in London. The CCS is one of the most respected in UK construction with registered companies demonstrating a commitment to improving the image of the industry. Fieldmans were awarded with a Bronze Award, recognising them as one of the highest performing companies in the country with the highest levels of consideration towards the public, its workforce and the environment. This is Fieldmans’ 3rd CCS award, having previously been awarded Silver in 2015 and Bronze in 2011.