Intercell are unique raised access floors and cable management systems that are manufactured by Interface Europe.
Intercell is a modular access flooring system that instantly solves the problem of cable management where there is insufficient height for a more traditional raised access floors or where concrete sub floors need to have loads distributed across them in a more even arrangement.
Where is it used?
- General office areas
- Location method
- Screw fixed to pedestals in the corner of each panel
- Panel size, 500 x 500 x 2mm
- System weight from 22Kg per Sqm
- Optimum usable void – e.g. Intercell 60mm offers a usable void of 55mm
- All steel design males Intercell and excellent sustainable and ecological choice
- An even distribution of loading across the sub floor
Fieldmans Access Floors Ltd has been successfully installing raised access floors across London, all of the UK and abroad since 1993, quality and client satisfaction are always the highest priority .
There are 2 key factors that have helped our company become one of the leading Access Flooring companies in the UK:
- We are completely independent allowing us to use the product that is correct for our clients’ requirements.
- We directly employ our staff, negating the need for any reliance on subcontractors.
Should you wish to contact us directly regarding Intercell Raised Access Floors, for a no-obligation site survey or just some advice, please call on or complete the contact form by clicking here.